Under the direction of the Accountant, Guest Service Representatives are members of the Lunenburg County Lifestyle Centre Team and are responsible for providing service excellence to our valued members and guests. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who have a genuine passion for working with people and as part of a team. They must have exceptional leadership, communication and problem solving skills to ensure the ultimate guest experience. These team members are responsible for program registration, phone use, internal and external communication, facility admission and membership sales. The Guest Services Team also provides administrative support to Aquatics and the Management Team as required. We are looking to create a dynamic team who embody positive attitudes and a strong desire to foster community within the Lunenburg County Lifestyle Centre.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct customer service duties.
- Process payments, returns, gift cards etc.
- Perform program registration.
- Communicate with fellow team members and guests via telephone and email.
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance at all times.
- Respond to, or appropriately direct, complaints or inquiries.
- Participate in quarterly staff meetings, as well as other staff meetings as required.
- Enforce facility rules and regulations in a positive manner.
- Work with team members to ensure proper communication and seamless delivery of information to members and guests.
- Conduct timely follow-ups to member and guest requests.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following background and/or qualifications:
- Knowledge of computer systems and word processing programs.
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing member of a team.
- Ability and willingness to be flexible in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain respectful and cooperative working relationships with all teammates.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to recognize and act to resolve potential problems proactively.
- Commitment to develop interpersonal relationships with facility users, user groups & program participants and add to their positive experience.
- Standard First Aid/ CPR-C
- Will commensurate with education and experience
Please submit a resume and covering letter by email or mail to:
Lunenburg County Lifestyle Centre
135 North Park Street
Bridgewater, NS B4V 9B3
While we appreciate your interest in working for the Lunenburg County Lifestyle Centre, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please type "Guest Service Representative" in the subject line of your email. No phone calls please.